The shocks leaked like a sieve and didn’t have much oil if any in them. Installed a set of Yeah Racing 55mm shocks. I like the shocks but the springs are not worth a crap. They are way to short for the shock body. You have to run the preload adjuster all the way to the bottom of the threads to get any tension on the spring at all. Used some 29mm springs that I had purchased for the stock shocks, work much better but could be a little longer still so I have ordered some 30mm MST DK’s.
The front shocks have 30w oil and soft springs. The rears have 40w oil and hard springs. With this setup it drifts much better, the rear seems a little loose but that might just be my trigger finger causing it. Does seem more controllable that before.
I made some setup sheets so I can keep track of the changes I make and if they help or not.